Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Relationships

I don't think this is a blog, so much as a place for me to rant (same thing maybe?). And my rant right now is about realtionshits. Seriously, I'm all for the union of boyfriend/girlfriend (or variation thereof), but it pisses me off when you ultimately change who you are and stop hanging out with your friends and whatnot. A relationship doesn't mean you cant go and chill with your friends every so often, and when you book up EVERY weekend to spend time with your beloved, you are just losing your friends. We have been around long before you started dating this month's love of your life, and dammit we will be around after. Bro's before hoes seems to fit aptly and the same works for the girls side (Wouldn't really know too much about that part, but I'll assume its the same general thing). Its annoying as hell.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, this seems to happen a lot.
    I think it's better for the relationship if the couple continues to hang out with friends and not just spend all of their time with each other.

    ReplyDelete