Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan

Ok, So so far I've advertised, given words of wisdom and bitched via blog, so I think it may be time for me to do something productive (psuedo-productive). So about this whole Japan thing. There have been tons of videos and comments that I've seen and heard so far claiming that those amoral bastards got what they had coming to em from God himself. Listen, I know about half of them are trolls, but that still leaves the other half to being ignorant asswipes. These people are not dying because of their religion (and I can assure you that at least someone in that city of 10,000 was a Christian), they are dying from the oceanic destruction ravaging their country. America is attempting to help some, but this is one of the largest disasters in a while, and we should have our hands deep into this one rather than spending untold billions on oil wars. Helping other countries was our excuse then, right? Why doesn't the same line still hold true?

7 comments:

  1. In fact, US is helping, they sent some tons of cooling thingyes and loads of engeneers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a shame with this stuff :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. its terrible ;( hopefully thos japanese guys knows what they are doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sad for Japan, let god be with them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a shame what happened with Japan, I hate all those people out there saying that they deserved it >:(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm talking about spending the amount of money we use for war and donating it to such organizations as Red Cross, and other humanitarian organizations, doing more good for the impoverished. Speaking of, shouldn't we be doing something about Africa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post. Awareness is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete