Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello one and all, and welcome to my google blog. Obviously you all are just dying to hear from me, after my one and a half blogs thus far. I shan't disappoint my audience! So I know you guys are wanting to hear my words of wisdom and whatnot. So basically,
#1 Don't drink and drive. You will die. Actually...Drunk drivers tend to survive wrecks a lot more often than people that don't drink. People are a lot more relaxed and don't tense up right before the wreck and can survive sober shock related fatalities. So you know what, you should drink and then drive. Or you will die.
Umm, I'm out of words of wisdom, but whatever.
In other news, from a fantastic site, check out this wondrous book.
You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking but Utterly True Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment